Wills And Estate Planning
The preparation of your Will and Powers of Attorney is an essential component in planning for your future. We at Brechin & Huffman pride ourselves on the ability to offer a comprehensive range of services in this area. Our lawyers can help you with all aspects of estate planning from will preparation, powers of attorney and creation of trusts. We work together with your accountant in assisting you to structure your business and personal financial affairs in the most tax efficient and cost-effective manner.
We also represent parties in estate disputes. Our clients include, but are not limited to, estate trustees seeking direction from the court, dependents seeking support from an estate and parties who require a court application for questions of interpretation.
- Preparation and interpretation of Wills
- Drafting and advising on Powers of Attorney for Property and Powers of Attorney for Personal Care (Living Wills)
- Applications for the Appointment of an Estate Trustee (Executor) with or without a Will
- Assistance with the administration of the Estate
- Competency Applications
- Contested Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Estate disputes