Our lawyers and our real estate assistants have many years of experience in both residential and commercial real estate. We work with home buyers and home sellers on the various issues arising from the purchase and sale. We also work with title insurance companies to save costs and provide peace of mind to our clients.
We have strong relationships with many builders, and understand the many legal nuances contained within a New Home Agreement. We are experienced in helping new home buyers. We review their new home agreements, facilitate the paper work for the Ontario Land Transfer Tax Refund (for first time buyers) on their behalf, and guide them through the process of purchasing their home.
We are also experienced in on commercial real estate transactions including strip malls, shopping centres, finance agreements, leases, complicated agreements of purchase and sale and other contracts necessary to complete a commercial transaction.
- Purchase and Sale of Residential Property
- Purchase and Sale of Commercial Property
- Mortgage Refinancing of Residential Property
- Mortgage Refinancing of Commercial Property
- Agreement of Purchase & Sale Reviews
- Residential Property Lease Reviews
- Commercial Property Lease Reviews
- Status Certificate Reviews for Condominiums
- New Home Reviews